Sunday, February 24, 2013

Poopy Fingers

As I sat on the throne this morning it dawned on me I have not blogged about this issue. I have a roll of duct tape for road side emergency repairs I pack for most trips. It never dawned on me the absolute need for a roll of toilet paper! The first few days on this trip we would have given a leg for a roll. As time goes on you find a few European type toilets. Freaked me out at first, but I was in horror when I looked over for some tp and there wasn't any!

There is also always usually no matter what kind of bathroom, a large (kind of like a 5 gallon) bucket in the bathrooms with a small dipping cup in it. We haven't figure that one out yet. We have some good ideas, but nothing confirmed as of yet.

In the meantime we are like squirrels gathering fall nuts looking to save dinner napkin and quickly tuck in our pocket. Napkins are also hard to find, so when we do we are like "Score!".











No comments:

Post a Comment